A Holistic Vision for Missional Leadership
With Esau McCaulley
As we ramp up for the Intersection Conference May 14-15, one of our speakers, the Rev. Dr. Esau McCaulley, joins Bishop Todd Hunter to talk about what it means to be a missional leader—why it is both holistic and inseparable from a biblical understanding of the Kingdom. Esau challenges the Anglican Church in North America to embrace mission by celebrating the entirety of Jesus’ life and mission, and teaching others what it means to live a fully human life empowered by God.
On the first half of the podcast, Esau shares:
- What does it mean to be a missional leader?
- Why Anglican missional leadership is holistic
- How true missional leadership is formed
On the second half of the podcast, Esau and Bishop Todd discuss:
- The qualities of a missional church
- How to raise up the next generation of missional leaders
- Ways the ACNA can effectively be on mission in the world
Thanks so much for listening to the Intersection Podcast! We value your feedback. Please share your thoughts and ideas.
And as always, please subscribe to us on iTunes, leave us a review, and help us keep the conversation going!