Do you want to go deeper in the Telos Collective? Our Cohorts [ powered by Gravity Leadership] are a robust formation process to shape the kind of non-anxious, theologically grounded leaders our culture desperately needs. You’ll be interested in a Cohort if you are serious about formational, actionable leadership and fully engaging with a collective of like-minded people. Our Cohorts will guide you on both an inward (formational) and outward (missional) journey toward effective ministry at the intersection of gospel and culture.
In our Cohorts, you will learn:
- A portable missional theology to inhabit the world in the way of Jesus
- How to navigate our relationships and responsibilities in grace and truth (how to love as Jesus loved)
- How to discern and transform desirein our discipleship efforts, integrating our hearts with our “head” (beliefs) and “hands” (behavior)
- Training in awareness of God’s activity and how to discern the Kingdom of God in everyday situations
- How to proclaim good news to yourself and others that opens up space for the transforming work of the Holy Spirit.
- Real-time coaching on how to reproduce what you receive, to begin shifting the culture of your church toward mission
- Monthly Learning Labs on strategies and tactics for practical implementation
How it works:
- For 10 months, you participate in a weekly 75-minute video call with up to 6 other leaders and a coach for training, coaching, and processing.
- You also get access to monthly Learning Labs, live online collaborative learning environments where we discuss what we’re learning right now about the practicalities of implementation and on-the-ground practice.
- $197/mo. or one-time payment of $1747 for 10 months.
Would you like to be placed in the next available Cohort? Let us know!