The Rev. Seth Richardson, Director of the Telos Lab for Congregational Discovery, shares how the Telos Lab emerged; the custom research process he walks through with churches; and how curiosity can close the reality gap in a ministry context.
On the first half of the podcast, we discuss:
- The birth of the Telos Lab in Seth’s heart and mind
- How the Telos Lab furthers the Telos Collective’s vision and values
- Why pastors and leaders need the Telos Lab
- The role curiosity plays in the process
- Outcomes partnering churches can expect
On the second half of the podcast, the conversation turns to:
- What is the “reality gap”?
- The role of custom research and qualitative data
- What happens when teams go through this process together
- The beauty of gospel experiments
Thanks so much for listening to the Intersection Podcast! We value your feedback. Please share your thoughts and ideas.
And as always, please subscribe to us on iTunes, leave us a review, and help us keep the conversation going!