Missional Leadership on the Ground: Three Practitioners Respond to Esau McCaulley
Bonus episode! In response to Esau McCaulley’s thoughts on Episode 6, “A Holistic Vision for Missional Leadership,” three practitioners from the Telos Collective team share what missional leadership means to them and how they live it out in their own contexts.
On the first half of the podcast, Ben Sternke, Shawn McCain and our now-Executive Director JR Rozko discuss:
- What it means to be missional
- Our role in mission
- Why participation is key
- How formation brings clarity to mission
On the second half of the podcast, the conversation turns to:
- Defining the mission of God
- The first step to leading others into God’s mission
- The meaning of “sentness” and how the liturgy fits in
- What presence and posture have to do with mission
- How to recognize missional progress
Thanks so much for listening to the Intersection Podcast! We value your feedback. Please share your thoughts and ideas.
And as always, please subscribe to us on iTunes, leave us a review, and help us keep the conversation going!