Six key values define a Telos Collective leader and our group as a whole.
1. We love culture. We are not culture bashers, and we’re not interested in participating in the culture wars.
2. We encourage innovation. We believe in church planting and other Spirit-inspired creative means of reaching the culture for Christ, born from the heart of Thomas Cranmer as seen in his introduction to The Prayer Book.
3. We prioritize young leaders. We trust and respect their insights, and are counting on them to crack the code for their generation.
4. We put ideas into action. We are both solidly academic and useful in the mission field.
5. We hold a solid, joyful and orthodox theology.
6. We are Spirit-driven. We genuinely rely on the person and work of the Holy Spirit in all that we do.