For this “Countdown to the Intersection Conference” mini-series, we’re interviewing our speakers to build anticipation for all the goodness coming your way Sept 16-17. Today, our host Erik Willits and Bishop Todd Hunter interview Dr. David Fitch of Northern Seminary about how leaders can embody presence, not power, in post-Christendom—and what could happen when we stop trying to win.
The first half of the podcast includes:
- Who David thinks of when he hears the words “missional leader”
- How missional leadership and faithful presence interact
- What we’re facing as leaders in post-Christendom
- What it looks like to give up power
On the second half of the podcast, the conversation turns to:
- Why presence is not passive
- What missional leaders can learn from Jesus’ subversion of power dynamics
- How we can be present to the brokenness around us in 2020
- What 3 things will lead the church into the future
Thanks so much for listening to the Intersection Podcast! We value your feedback. Please share your thoughts and ideas.
And as always, please subscribe to us on iTunes, leave us a review, and help us keep the conversation going!