As part of our “Missional Leadership in a Time of Uncertainty” series, Bishop Todd Hunter and the Rev. Dr. JR Rozko have a conversation with the Rev. Dr. Mark Labberton, President of Fuller Seminary, about the Christlike attitudes and behaviors missional leaders must cultivate in times of uncertainty—and how to put them into practice.
The first half of the podcast includes:
- The factors affecting us most acutely these days
- Does vulnerability equal ineffectiveness?
- The importance of staying present as Christ did
- Why we need to get back to the basics
On the second half of the podcast, the discussion turns to:
- How Ignatian practices help us cultivate Christlikeness
- What personal habits have been crucial in recent weeks
- The formational models that inspire our attitudes and behaviors
Thanks so much for listening to the Intersection Podcast! We value your feedback. Please share your thoughts and ideas.
And as always, please subscribe to us on iTunes, leave us a review, and help us keep the conversation going!