Bonus episode! A dear friend of the Telos Collective, the Rev. Dr. Emily McGowin of Wheaton College, talks to Bishop Todd and host Erik Willits about the ways academic theology—specifically the realities of the incarnation, the resurrection and the kingdom—hits the ground in leaders’ everyday lives.
On the first half of the podcast, we discuss:
- What it means to be an incarnational leader
- How academic theology impacts reality
- Today’s best approach to missional engagement
- What ethnography can teach us about mission
On the second half of the podcast, the conversation turns to:
- Current topics missional practitioners should be aware of
- How the resurrection affects our individual and corporate lives
- The gospel paradigms that shape our formation
- Why missional leadership is so difficult today
- Lessons about missional leadership from the NextGen
The upcoming Intersection Conference: “Life in the Spirit,” May 12-14, 2021
“If Women Can Be Saved, Then Women Can Be Priests” by Emily McGowin
Thanks so much for listening to the Intersection Podcast! We value your feedback. Please share your thoughts and ideas.
And as always, please subscribe to us on iTunes, leave us a review, and help us keep the conversation going!